A Visitor Management System today is used for so much more than just signing in visitors. You need to now manage everyone entering your organisation including employees, ad-hoc staff and contractors or pupils.
1. Touchless sign in system – Offer a hygienic solution by reducing the number of touchpoints for visitors, employees and contractors. As long as your visitor has been pre-booked you directly send across a QR Code to your visitor’s email address, reducing the wait time during the sign in process.
2. Auto Sign In/Out Employees – Integrating your VMS system with door access control providers like Paxton Net2, you can easily sign in and out staff with existing door readers, giving you real time information on who’s on site.
3. Information for pre-registered visitors – Notify pre-registered visitors of your sign in process by communicating this across an email. Similar to a train ticket that is sent straight to the visitor’s email or mobile and includes details of the visit including; the date and time, host details, instructions on arrival, and more…and also includes a QR code they can use to scan at the touchscreen camera for a simpler check in.
4. Screening Questions – Stop someone unknowingly carrying in the virus. Due to the pandemic, many of our customers wanted to ask their visitors if they had recently been sick or vaccinated. Entrée can help you ask questions which may be difficult to do face to face.
5. Block visitors – If you wish to block a visitor at your reception, simply block the visitor on entrée to stop them signing in.
6. Sign in to courses or events – Get attendance of all your students or delegates who are attending courses or events. Ensure you capture the right information you need for your reports. Keep these reports and get insights like the number of visitors who attended a particular course or event helping you plan for the future.
7. Fire evacuation – A real time fire evacuation digital roll call which enhances the way you evacuate during an emergency. Entrée visitor systems allow you to have one list of all your staff, visitors and contractors who are on site. Go even further by adding muster points at your assembly area giving you the freedom to concentrate on your business and leaving us to protect your reputation when your faced with an emergency.
8. Resource allocation – A sign in system which manages your room bookings, car park bay allocation, key allocation for contractors and much more. We have created a sign in system which helps you complete your day-to-day admin on resources. We all know how important hybrid working has become post pandemic, entrée visitor management systems can help you book desk, rooms, car spaces and much more. Giving you all the information and data at your fingertips.