Over the past weeks we have seen a drastic increase in Coronavirus around the globe, causing the UK Chief Medical Officers to raise the risk to the public from low to moderate.
We would like to provide you with an update on our company’s approach to the COVID-19 outbreak. Events such as these create challenging conditions and we would like to assure you that EDIT Ltd. have put plans and contingencies in place to ensure you continue to receive the high standards of service you have come to expect from us.
Symptoms of coronavirus;
The common symptoms of coronavirus are;
- A cough
- A high temperature
- A shortness in breath
The symptoms above do not necessity indicate you have the illness, however if you are experiencing the symptoms you should stay inside until a medical doctor has advised otherwise.
How to avoid catching or spreading the illness?
The NHS have advised that individuals carry out the following to help prevent the virus;
- Wash your hands with soap and water often- do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze)
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try and avoid close contact with people who are unwell
What to do if you think you have the illness?
The NHS have stated that a person who may think they have the illness should;
- Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people
- DO NOT go to the GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
- Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next
The 111-coronavirus service will tell you if you need to continue to stay at home (self-isolate) or if you need medical help. https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19