No matter the issue , big or small, we will be there for you. At Edit we take pride in supporting our customers with any questions or queries they might have. Once you purchase our services and products we do not forget about you, instead we have a great support system so we can help you in the best way possible. We provide a number of different ways for you to receive the support easily and quickly should you need it.
- Support tickets, our no.1 way of providing support. By logging a support ticket your query will be logged onto our system for our helpdesk team to monitor and resolve. Once the issue has been resolved an email closing the ticket will be sent to you to indicate the issue has been resolved. To log a support ticket email email@example.com
- Have a query? Call our helpdesk team on 0330 1271 888. Our team are available to assist you with any queries you may have Monday – Friday between 8:30am-5pm.
- Live chat. Live chat is perfect for those who are busy and need an answer as soon as possible. With live chat you can instantly get in touch with our team to ask any questions you may have without having to stop other tasks around your work place. Our team will promptly provide you with the relevant information to support your question or query.
- FAQS. By having the system in a number of different schools and organisations around the West Midlands we have noticed the same questions and queries popping up. Therefore we have created a page answering those FAQS for you to easily access and read.
- Need remote support? Our helpdesk team can remote onto your system to instantly assist you with any queries you may be having on your EVM or PC.