Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Contribute to existing sales strategies and assist in the development of new ones. Duties will include but exclusive to inbound and outbound calls, sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Generate sales leads from our existing client base and pursue new clients. Familiarity with CRM practices and principles is essential. IT technical knowledge would be beneficial. Your own transport is essential to visit potential clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a dynamic and personable technical sales person with great communications skills and brilliant sales skills. You will need a proven track record on achieving sales targets and generating revenue.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Generating leads.
- Account management activities
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients by remote or at the client’s site
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Contribute to company marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
KEY SKILLS & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Telesales and field sales skills
- Knowledge of sales tactics
- Be able to show initiative in the role
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Maintain focus under high-pressure situations
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with both customers and suppliers.
- Have high-quality telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain company image and values avoiding aggressive sales tactics
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Ability to pick up product knowledge quickly
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- An ability for self-directed learning
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to travel nationwide. Your own transport is essential
- 5 GCSE’s (Maths and English at Grade C or above is essential).
- A Level (desirable, not essential)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field (desirable, not essential)
£19,500-£23,000 OTE £60k plus
37.5 hrs a week, Mon to Fri
- 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays.
- Free on-site parking and good public transport links.
- Ethical company pension scheme.
- Outstanding employee award, 3 times a year.
- Whole company away day.
- Whole company evening event.
- Family atmosphere.
- Nurturing environment.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Mileage or Car Allowance
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject heading SALESREP-JUN2021-WS
Here at EDIT Ltd (registered as Education & IT Ltd), we offer IT services that include IT support, cybersecurity, disaster recovery solutions, mailing and productivity solutions, and more.
Our bespoke software solutions have produced Entrée Visitor and Contractor Management, which is directing the company into the exciting area of being a Software Solutions Provider. Add-ons to Entrée include incident management for health and safety compliance and resource booking, allowing the end-user to assign hot desks, parking spaces, keys, etc.
We see ourselves as solutions providers to problems using technology. We aim to make the lives of clients easier and more efficient to allow them to focus on the things that are important to them.
Our ambition is to grow the company with our existing products, the development of new products, and to chase tenders that solve unique problems.