To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
GDPR Privacy Notice
The information we may collect
Information collected and processed for effectively providing our services and offering new services are:
Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
How we use the information
The information may be used as follows:
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 - The Guide
- Fillable PDF Forms Creation
May 2018 Edited & customised by: Education & It Ltd, Radio House, Aston Road North, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B6 4DA
The term 'Education & Ltd Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Radio House, Aston Road North, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B6 4DA. Our company registration number is 919 8456 75 - GB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- -The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- -Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- -Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- -This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- -All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- -Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- -From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- -Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.